- Crack an egg into snack cup
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and season with salt & pepper (optional)
- Beat until even in color
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds then stir edges inward
- Microwave again for 20 seconds, stir again
- Continue to microwave in 10-20 second intervals until just barely cooked through
- Fluff with fork and serve!
mom tip: Use water instead of milk to make eggs fluffier, and no that wasn't a typo we really mean WATER :)
Join our email list to be notified when we add more fun recipes, including 5-minute meals, mini cakes & more!