- Mix 1 cup chopped cauliflower & 3 tbsp water in cup
- Attach snack lid & microwave 1 minute
- Shake & microwave additional 30 seconds
- Strain water using snack lid
- Add 1 tbsp milk, 1 tsp butter, 1/4 cup cheese, pinch of salt & stir!
Tip! For richer flavor, add pinch garlic salt
Other ways to prepare:
Main course: Add 2 tablespoons cooked mini macaroni
Oven Bake: Omit steps 1-4, mix all ingredients and bake for 20 minutes at 350° F
This recipe was inspired by yummy toddler food - one of our favorite bloggers for easy kids recipes.
Join our email list to be notified when we add more fun recipes, including 5-minute meals, mini cakes & more!